The full-wrap design of the Type S provides protection from light and reduces movement on your face, while the rubber coated nose pads and temple arms offer superior fit and comfort. This high-performance sports sunglasses are just as comfortable on the street as on the trail.
Stylish Glasses for City or Bike: the Type S Soft Tact Starco from 100%
Bridging the gap between style and performance, the Type-S is loaded with technical features while keeping classic styling in mind. The Type-S features Dalloz lenses crafted exclusively at the state of the art Christian Dalloz Sunoptics facility located in France. For more than 50 years, Dalloz Sunoptics has been producing aesthetically pleasing, high-performance technical lenses recognized for flawless clarity.
California residents prop 65 warning: this product can expose you to Bishphenol a, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. for more information go to www.p65warning.ca.gov
Features - TYPE-S - Soft Tact Starco - Grey PeakPolar
- Color: Soft Tact Starco
- Lenses: Grey PeakPolar
- Fully wrapped Grilamid TR90 Frame creates a secure fit
- Polycarbonate; 8x4 Base, Decentered Toric lens
- Polycarbonate; 8 Base, decentered dual lenses
- Thermoplastic elastomer nose and temple pads provide all-day comfort
- PEAKPOLAR Lens
- Lightweight Materials enable substantial styling while maintaining comfort
- Megol® rubber coated Nose Pads & Temple Arms offer superior fit and comfort
- Dual-tone and translucent Frame treatments enhance the look
- Wrap-around Design reduces movement on your face
- 8x4 base lenses offer maximum clarity and durability
- 100% UV Protection
- Anti-reflective interior surface coating
- Hydroleophobic exterior surface coating
- Designed in California // Produced in Italy // CE and ANSI Certified
- Type S (PeakPolar Lens) Grey - Soft Tact Starco
- Microfibre bag
Peak Polar – no compromise
Imagine a lens that is both polarized and allows you to see everything that’s in front of you.
Screens, phones, tablets & GPS. Through rigorous testing, we have formulated an optimized polarized lens that eliminates glare without sacrificing everyday usability.
You no longer have to choose between a polarized lens and your visibility.